Identification of the person responsible for processing: The person responsible for processing the data collected is CLUB DE GOLF JÁVEA, with address at Ctra Jávea-Benitachell nº 285, Km. 4,5 , 03730 Jávea (Alicante), with CIF: G03205390, duly registered in the Registry of Clubs, Federations and other Sports Entities of the Valencian Community, with nº 3670 of Section 1 (from now on CLUB DE GOLF JÁVEA), as well as the legitimate owner of the Website and all the sub-domains and directories included in it (from now on jointly called the "Website").
2. What are cookies?: A cookie is a device or small file that the server of this website sends to the browser of the terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) from which you connect, with the purpose of storing information about the navigation you make from that terminal, which may, if necessary, be recovered later.
What types of cookies exist: There are different categories of cookies, but the same cookie can be included in more than one category:
2.1.1. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them: According to whoever manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the owner/editor of the Website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner/editor of the Website, but by another entity that processes the information obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner/editor of the Website, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered third party cookies.
2.1.2. Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store information while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on one occasion.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Type of cookie according to its purpose: According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies is processed, we can distinguish between
- Technical Cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to draw up navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the service requested on the basis of criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
Within the advertising cookies we can distinguish